Individual Therapy for Adults
Individual therapy sessions can be a stand-alone service or can be used as a helpful compliment to family or couples therapy.
There are many goals we can work together to achieve in our one-one-one therapy sessions. I can help you:
- Attain clarity regarding life roles and relationships
- Develop assertiveness skills that will help you get your needs met
- Improve your ability to communicate clearly and affectively in important relationships
- Understand and manage strong feelings of anger, anxiety, worry or sadness
- Learn new ways of coping with stress in relationships, work or school
- Learn behaviors and thought processes that will help you sleep better and longer so that you can have more energy for life
Contact me now if you feel individual therapy would be a good fit for you.
Individual Therapy for Older Adolescents
Growing up can be hard work. If you are a young person confused or concerned about parts of your life, individual counseling might be just what you need to get on track:
- Learn how to stick up for yourself with both peers and adults
- Improve your relationships with friends and family
- Understand and manage strong feelings of anger, worry or sadness
- Uncover, understand and use your unique strengths and abilities to achieve your goals
- Get some clarity about who you are and what’s next in your life
Contact me now if you’re an older adolescent and feel individual therapy could be a good fit for you.